mad maker and jijigamemaker's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mad maker and jijigamemaker's forum

The main forum of Mad maker and Jijigamemaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something I should have a done a long time ago...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AkmaYo

noobie
noobie

I should have apologized for everything I've did...a long time ago...so I will now.

Spork, I'm sorry for planning to hack this forum and spamming it, it was wrong of me. And I promise, I will never ever do it again.

Mad Maker, I'm sorry for spamming you on YYG, and all that. Your only a kid...and I should have knew better.

Newsonline, I'm sorry for spamming you guys just because I hated one person there...that was wrong of me.

And to everyone else I've spammed, I'm sorry...I've came to realize that spamming is wrong and just plain stupid.

I've also realized that there is no reason to fight over the internet, because of there diffrences and there own oppions. Everyone has the right to make there choice. And I never...well...beileved that.

I hope you all can forgive me.

~AkmaYo

(I'm posting this on different forums...to apologize.)

mad maker

mad maker
Admin
Admin

fine.... i forgive you..... but do one thing 1 thing I MEAN 1 THING YOUR BANNED, most people get 3 warnings but not you man!!

https://madmakerandjiji.forummotion.com

ilikedogs12

Awesome member
Awesome member

WTF, is this dude KX?

mad maker

mad maker
Admin
Admin

yup! Razz

ilikedogs12

Awesome member
Awesome member

Very HappySmileSadSurprisedShockedCoolLaughingMadRazzEmbarassedCrying or Very sadEvil or Very MadTwisted EvilRolling EyesWinkExclamationQuestionIdeaArrowNeutralWhat a FaceLike a Star @ heavenSuspectI love youNo@cyclopsclownpirattonguesilentpalealiencatmonkeypigrabbitbounceconfusedaffraidBasketballcheersbomdrunkenSleepsunnyalbinocherrysantarendeerfaraokingqueenjocolorgeekscratchstudyelephantflowerafrolol!
Very HappySmileSadSurprisedShockedCoolLaughingMadRazzEmbarassedCrying or Very sadEvil or Very MadTwisted EvilRolling EyesWinkExclamationQuestionIdeaArrowNeutralWhat a FaceLike a Star @ heavenSuspectI love youNo@cyclopsclownpirattonguesilentpalealiencatmonkeypigrabbitbounceconfusedaffraidBasketballcheersbomdrunkenSleepsunnyalbinocherrysantarendeerfaraokingqueenjocolorgeekscratchstudyelephantflowerafrolol!

mad maker

mad maker
Admin
Admin

Leave that for the spam

ilikedogs12

Awesome member
Awesome member

kk Razz Cool

mad maker

mad maker